Instagram SnapWidget

Recipe Round Up 9.25.12

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Confession: I spend way to much time browsing recipes. I bookmark and pin and share and then a lot of the time, thats where the recipes stay, never filling my kitchen with their beautiful aroma. Typically I end up cooking really simple meals. Last night I made a dinner out of a head of cauliflower, two sweet potatoes and and apple. I browned the cauliflower in a pan with a little evoo, mashed the sweet potatoes and mixed in a little coconut milk, and cooked the apple with a little cinnamon and agave nectar in the microwave. Anyways, here are a few recipes I have on my list to make. I love making soups this time of year, and I crave all sorts of roasted veggies. Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code

<